Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sweetbriar Rose - PPA211

Flowers - I love flowers, love to garden, so I always have some of my flowers in the house. They even show up in my Photoshoots! Ha!
Stampin' Up! has a lot of floral stamps (yeah!). For the PPA211 color challenge I used the new Sweetbriar Rose stamp set, colored with Blendabilities. Thanks for stopping by, leave me a comment. I always love to hear from you!


Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Regals Designer Paper Stack (Night of Navy)
Stamp Sets: Sweetbriar Rose, Banner Banter (Sentiment)
Inks: Daffodil Delight Blendabilities, Old Olive Blendabilities, VersaMark
Other: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Daffodil Delight Candy Dot Brad, Banner Framelits, White Embossing Powder, Basic Jewel Rhinestones, Whisper White Medium Envelope

2 comments: