Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Work of Art

This is one of the cards we are making in my July class. I love Watercolors so when I saw this stamp set, I knew I would being using it a lot! It has that watercolor brush stroke look, with a stamp. Love it!!! This was my first time to use the Gold Foil Sheets and love the extra bling without going overboard! Hope you like it, leave me a comment.


Cardstock:
Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding, Gold Foil Sheets

Stamp Sets:
Work of Art, Flower Shop, Gorgeous Grunge

Inks:
Wisteria Wonder, Pistachio Pudding, Sahara Sand, VersaMark

Embossing Folders:
Stylish Stripes, Perfect Polka Dots

Punches:
Small Heart Punch, Pansy Punch (mask for sponging inside and envelope)

Other:
White Embossing Powder, Apothecary Framelits, Essentials Paper Piercing Template, Paper Piercer and Mat, Whisper White Envelope, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment