Thursday, August 14, 2014

PPA215 - Summer Silhouettes



For this week's PPA Color Challenge, I used the Summer Silhouettes stamp set. I love these pretty colors together! A nice vignette of flowers, tied off with a pretty bow. This says summer to me!


Below is an inset picture to show the paper-piercing detail. A heart was paper-pierced on the envelope back flap to carry on the theme. I added Strawberry Slush cardstock, embossed with the Fancy Fan embossing folder, on the inside, top. It adds a little pop of color behind the paper piercing on the front. 


Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Strawberry Slush
Stamp Sets: Summer Silhouettes, Blooming with Kindness (Sentiment)
Inks: Pear Pizzazz, Strawberry Slush, Memento Tuxedo Black
Markers: Pear Pizzazz
Baker's Twine - Basic Black 
Basic Black Candy Dot with Brad
Paper-piercing - Essentials pack, Paper-piercing tool and mat
Sponging with Pear Pizzazz ink
Embossing Folder (for inside): Fancy Fan





2 comments:

  1. Pam - this is a great job of using the color palette. I love your paper-piercing detail. I don't think I have the patience to pull that off, so hats off to you! Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty! I love how you stamped the flowers and leaves. It gives it so much dimension. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete