Sunday, November 16, 2014

PPA227 - Corner Garden

For this week's PPA color challenge, I chose the stamp, Corner Garden. I used my ink pads and a Blender Pen to add a hint of color. I enjoy coloring with Blender Pens, it reminds me of coloring when I was a child. Great memories!





































Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
DSP: Regals Designer Series Paper Stack (Crushed Curry)
Stamp Sets: Corner Garden, Six-Sided Sampler (Sentiment)
Inks: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Other: Blender Pen, VersaMark Pen (Touched randomly on petals to deepen color), Paper Snips (flagged banner), Rhinestone Basic Jewels

4 comments:

  1. Pam, This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layering, Pam! Thanks for playing along with this week's PPA color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, Pam! I love the subtle coloring, and the touch of bling. Thanks for sharing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you tackled these colors head on and didn't shy away by adding lots of white. Lovely coloring, proving that you can color on colored cardstock. Fantastic! Thanks for joining us at PPA this week :)

    ReplyDelete