Thursday, November 6, 2014

Vintage Rose

It is definitely Fall in Tennessee. A frosty morning has put my garden to bed. This inspired my card today, a vintage rose for the PP220 Challenge. The rose was stamped on Shimmer Paper (love the shimmer), embossed with white embossing powder, colored with reinkers and an Aquapainter. Stamped, torn and distressed. How much fun is that?!! Leave me a comment, thanks for stopping by!













































Stamp Sets: Choose Happiness, Gorgeous Grunge, Fifth Avenue Floral
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Shimmery White
Inks: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Reinkers: Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo
Embossing Powder: White
Ribbons: Venetian Crochet Trim, Linen Thread
Button: Designer Very Vintage
Other: Sponges

4 comments:

  1. Pam, this is such a beautiful rose vintage card! I love the torn edges, really adds to the vintage theme. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful vintage creation! I love the torn edges and your pretty rose, but that little bird down in the corner....he stole my heart! So happy that you played with my challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, LeAnne! Looking forward to playing with The Paper Players more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Pam! I love all the collage-type stamping you've done here. REally ups the vintage factor but also adds so much interest and detail. The beautiful rose just pops on the subtle colors. Gorgeous! So glad you shared it with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete