Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Eiffel Tower Lovable You Blog Hop

I am so excited for the first, 2015 Paper Crafters Sampler blog hop! Who doesn’t love Paris and the beauty it offers? What more iconic image is there than the amazing structure of the Eiffel Tower. Join us to see what this talented group of paper artists have compiled. 

Take a peek at the Eiffel Tower I made using the template featured in the January 2015, Lovable You, issue.


Eiffel Tower

























Base


















Banner


































Spire




























For my Eiffel Tower, I used Brushed Gold cs and my handy-dandy Paper Snips to cut it out. The edges were die-cut with the Finishing Touches Edgelits. I sponged all the edges with Soft Suede ink. The flaps were topped with Gold Foil Vellum (Hearts pattern). 
For the banner, I used the One Tags Fits All ss. Stamped the Banner in Encore Gold Metallic ink and attached with 1/8” Gold Ribbon. 
Just had to top it off with a lot of bling (Rhinestones) and there you have it.

The Gold Brushed cs actually looks like metal and has such a nice shimmer to it!  So, shimmer and bling, hope you like it!
Now, click the button below to head over to next stop and see what the talented Avery Murphy has made.
If you'd like to go back to the previous stop, head back to the talented Kerry Bunting.
I love comments, let me know what you think. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Pam



2 comments:

  1. Love the tower in gold! It looks so elegant, and your trims are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzie! I really like the brushed gold you used for the tower, and the rhinestone accent at the bottom. Pulls your eye right in. That tiny little pennant banner with the ties in-between. I'll be casing that!

    ReplyDelete