Thursday, October 1, 2015

Awesomely Artistic - PPA270

It is so nice to have my Studio unpacked after our move! My Studio was in storage for a few months...talk about withdrawal. Here is this week's PPA Color Challenge using the Awesomely Artistic stamp set. What a great stamp set, I truly love every stamp in this set. My photo unfortunately does not show the subtle glimmer of the flower centers (Dazzling Details). Thanks so much for stopping by, would love for you to leave me a comment.




Supplies:
Stamp Set: Awesomely Artistic
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand
Inks: Blackberry Bliss, Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand
Miscellaneous: Dazzling Details, Linen Thread, Blender Pen, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Paper Snips, Stampin' Trimmer, Simply Scored Scoring Tool




5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! You didn't lose your mojo after all that time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle, I appreciate the encouragement. It took me a while after getting settled in to be able to make a card!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty. My initial stab at this challenged used this same stamp set. Your blending of the flowers is soft and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty! So glad you were able to finally play. Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video
    to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just
    posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something enlightening
    to read?

    ReplyDelete