Monday, November 9, 2015

Flower Shop - #GDP010

I made a card for a friend for this week's Global Design Project sketch challenge. Flower Shop and Six-Sided Sampler stamp sets were used, along with a Very Vintage Designer Button.













































Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Lost Lagoon
Inks: Lost Lagoon, Rich Razzleberry
Stamp Sets: Flower Shop, Six-Sided Sampler
Punches: Hexagon, Pansy
Miscellaneous: Very Vintage Designer Button, Linen Thread, Venetian Crochet Trim, Stamp-a-ma-jig, TomBow Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Snail, Mini Glue Dots, Paper Snips, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Stampin' Trimmer

3 comments:

  1. Great card Pam! I love the design, the colours, the accessories, yep I think I love everything! Thanks so much for joining in the Global Design Project this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam - I love the graphic look you've created with these hexagons and flower. The colors really work well together, too! This card is truly lovely. Thank you for playing along with this week's sketch challenge for the Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of this week's sketch challenge. It reminds me that I need to pull out my hexagon die and use it more often. Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete