Thursday, February 11, 2016

Rose Garden - PPA287

This card reminds me of Neon! I have always loved neon signs, they are so colorful and bright. Maybe it's reminiscent days gone by. Whatever the reason, I love neon! So, here is my "neon" card for the PPA Color Challenge. Hope you like it, too. Thanks for stopping by, please leave me a comment!





































Supplies
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Lost Lagoon
Dies: Rose Garden Thinlits, Greetings Thinlits
Other: Big Shot, Stampin' Trimmer, Tombow Glue, Bone Folder, Paper Snips

6 comments:

  1. A single stemmed rose against a glorious sky... now that makes me reminiscent! Thanks so much, Pam, for playing along with my color challenge at the PPA this week. Love seeing you in the gallery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding card this week. Thanks for playing along with us at the PPA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice when a card can display just the challenge colors without neutrals such as black or white. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and elegant card. Great use of the colors without any stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam - what a perfect showcase of these colors and this amazing die! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea of using the negative. So clever and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete