Monday, March 28, 2016

Everything Eleanor

For the Global Design Project colour challenge #GDP029, I used the Everything Eleanor stamp set. I have been wanting to stamp the pretty flowers and watercolor them with the Aqua Painter. Who can resist the cute bird?!! Once I stamped the flowers, sentiment and bird, I heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. This really brings the colors to life. I love pretty flourishes, and this stamp set has one of the prettiest. Thanks for stopping by, please leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you.


























A closer look at the flowers when they are heat embossed with clear embossing powder.































Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Everything Eleanor, Butterfly Basics (sentiment)
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
DSP: Have A Cuppa DSP Stack (Bermuda Bay pattern)
Inks: Bermuda Bay, Early Espresso, Tangelo Twist, VersaMark
Tools: Stampin’ Trimmer, Bone Folder, Paper Snips (Fussy cut Flowers, Sentiment, Bird), 
     Heat Tool, Aqua Painter
Ribbon: Early Espresso Seam Binding
Embellishments: Jewels Basic Rhinestone
Other: Tombow Glue, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Isopropyl Alcohol, 
     Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder
Envelope: Very Vanilla


To order supplies from me, go to my online store, http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/clearlysouthern/.





2 comments:

  1. Thanks or reminding me what a great stamp set this is Pam! I love your treatment of the flowers. The heat embossing adds such a lovely shine! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam - such a wonderful use of these colors - great balance of the shades. I do love Everything Eleanor. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's GDP Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete