Tuesday, March 15, 2016

GDP027 Theme Challenge

Today's card was made for the #GDP027 Theme Challenge. The theme is Thank You. A perfect challenge for me because I am always needing Thank You cards! This gorgeous paper came from Stampin' Up! English Garden DSP. Isn't it lovely? Thanks for stopping by and leave me a comment!


























Another piece of English Garden DSP was used for the envelope liner.






































Supplies:
Stamp Set: Sassy Salutations
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
DSP: English Garden
Inks: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake (sponging sentiment)
Framelits: Lots of Labels, Envelope Liners
Tools: Big Shot, Stampin’ Trimmer, Bone Folder, Paper Snips
Embellishments: Linen Thread
Other: Tombow Glue, Dimensionals, Stamping Sponges


To order supplies from me, go to my online store, http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/clearlysouthern/.




4 comments:

  1. Very pretty - love how these colors look together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this DSP! Why haven't I got this? Love how you've fussy cut some of the leave - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Pam! I love how you snipped pieces from this paper to add depth to your card. Love it! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's "Thank You" theme challenge at the Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete