Sunday, March 6, 2016

Gift From The Garden - PPA290

Gift From The Garden is the stamp set I used to make this card. It was a must for me since gardening is a love of mine. I tried something new and made a three panel card. It was fun creating this for the Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge #290. Thanks for stopping by and leave me a comment below!



















































































Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Gift From The Garden
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Whisper White
DSP: English Garden (diagonal paper and all-over leaf pattern)
Inks: Soft Suede, Soft Sky, Mossy Meadow
Markers: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Melon Mambo
Framelits: Circles Collection Framelits
Punches: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Washi Label Punch
Tools: Big Shot, Stampin’ Trimmer, Misti, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Bone Folder, Paper Snips, Blender Pen
Other: Tombow Glue, Snail, Dimensionals

To order supplies from me, go to my online store, http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/clearlysouthern/.

3 comments:

  1. I love your pretty mix of pattern and color! And the unique fold is terrific! This sketch worked perfectly for it! So glad you shared it at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty of a card! I love the spring feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect take on the sketch. Love the layers nd the combo of papers. Most of all, I adore the clean, spring feel of your card! Thanks for playing with the PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete