Monday, March 21, 2016

You Make My Heart Smile

For the MOJO440 Sketch Challenge, I used a Sale-A-Bration stamp set, What I Love. I have really enjoyed stamping these lovely flowers. To top it off, a sentiment from Timeless Love stamp set. I love this sentiment, You Make My Heart Smile. How can you not smile when you see that?!! Thanks for stopping by, please leave me a comment!










































Supplies:
Stamp Sets: What I Love (Sale-A-Bration stamp set), Timeless Love (Sentiment)
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Whisper White
DSP: Love Blossoms DSP Stack (Crumb Cake pattern paper)
Inks: Tangelo Twist, Calypso Coral, Watermelon Wonder, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Punches: 2” Circle Punch, 2 3/8” Scallop Circle Punch
Tools: Stampin’ Trimmer, Bone Folder, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Pierce Mat, Grid Paper
Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Ribbon: White 1 ¼” Jute Ribbon
Envelope: Whisper White
Other: Tombow Glue, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Snail, Clear Blocks

*All Supplies are Stampin’ Up!
To order supplies from me, go to my online store, http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/clearlysouthern/.

7 comments:

  1. Nice job Pam! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Judi. I had made another card with the same stamp set using these colors and just had to make them again!

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is just beautiful! Such gorgeous colors and flowers. Thanks for joining us over at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julee! I love flowers and just can't get enough of this sweet stamp set!

      Delete
  3. This card surely makes my heart smile, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Angela! I love the wording on this sentiment, it would make anyone feel special!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card! Great color choices!

    ReplyDelete