Monday, May 23, 2016

Garden In Bloom - GDP037

Today's Global Design Project - GDP037 challenge is a fun color challenge using Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Island Indigo colors.














For this challenge I pulled out my "go to" stamp set, Hardwood. I sponged alternating planks with Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe inks. I think I could use this stamp on most any card project! Garden In Bloom stamp set has some really pretty flowers, leaves, sentiments and loving the bee!







































To add more texture to the flowers, I cut tiny pieces of Tip Top Taupe card stock for the flower centers. Leave me a comment, I love comments! Thanks for stopping by!



























Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Garden In Bloom #139433, Hardwood #133035
Cardstock: Mint Macaron #138337, Island Indigo #122923, Tip Top Taupe #138336, 
     Whisper White #100730
Inks: Tip Top Taupe #138325, Mint Macaron #138326, Island Indigo #126986
Marker: Tip Top Taupe (Hand drawn Bee path) #138333
Framelits: Lots of Labels #138281
Punches: Handheld ¼” Circle #134364, Handheld 1/8” Circle #134365
Tools: Big Shot #113439, Stampin’ Trimmer #126889, MISTI, Bone Folder #102300, Paper Snips #103579
Linen Thread #104199
Other: Tombow Glue #110755, Dimensionals #104430, Stamping Sponges #101610

To order supplies from me, go to my online store, http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/clearlysouthern/.





7 comments:

  1. Great colour choice Pam. I love your idea of cutting up the card stock for the centre of the flower. Very clever. Make sure you pin your project to the official Global Design Project Pinterest Board. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever are YOU! Adding the cardstock to the center on the flower. I adore that idea. Thank you for playing along with us at Global Design Project this week in the colour challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Teneale! I love cards with texture, I'm always trying to find ways to add a little something to each card.

      Delete
  3. I have to agree with Teneale and Kylie - that is an awesome idea for adding texture to your lovely card! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card Pam, with SO much attention to detail! Just love it! Thanks so much for joining in with this week's Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Pam! What a beauty! I love the blue and green accents on the wood - really brings the wood to life. Brilliant. A beautiful project! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project color challenge!

    ReplyDelete