Thursday, November 10, 2016

Grateful For You Nugget Boxes

I had fun making these Nugget Boxes. We are hosting our church small group this weekend and I wanted to make something as a take-home party favor. Here in Tennessee, fall is in all its glory! The trees are gorgeous with leaves of golds, reds, yellows and greens. I wanted to reflect that in these nugget boxes.





























Here is a close-up of one of the boxes!






















When you open the box, there is a "Grateful For You" message.


















Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Vintage Leaves, Acorny Thank You (sentiment)
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
DSP: Orchard Harvest DSP (retired 2012 Holiday)
Inks: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Island Indigo
Framelits: Leaflets Framelits
Punches: Washi Label (retired)
Tools: Big Shot, Stampin’ Trimmer, Bone Folder, Paper Snips
Embellishments: Kraft Rope Trim
Other: Tombow Glue, Mini Glue Dots, Stamping Sponges

To order supplies from me, go to www.stampinup.com and choose me as your Demonstrator when completing your order.

4 comments:

  1. I love these cute boxes! Do you happen to have a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deborah! Email me at ClearlySouthern@gmail.com and I can send you a pdf.

      Delete
  2. I love these too! Any chance I could email you for a tutorial as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy! Email me at ClearlySouthern@gmail.com.

      Delete