Monday, February 6, 2017

Big On Birthdays - #GDP073

Today, I wanted to participate in the Global Design Project Color Challenge - #GDP073. For my card, I used the new Hexagon Dynamic TIEF. Love the depth of embossing you get with this embossing folder. This was the perfect background for my simply stamped birthday message. Making a two-tone colored sentiment, I stamped the Happy in Daffodil Delight. Then inked up the Birthday with Watermelon Wonder. Inked my finger with the Watermelon Wonder (yes, it is messy-but fun!) and dabbed it on the bottom part of the Happy, creating a beautiful two-tone color.
The swish of flowers was colored with a Blender Pen. This card should brighten someone's day with the beautiful, bold colors. Thanks for stopping by, please leave me a comment!





Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Big on Birthdays
Cardstock: Emerald Envy, Watermelon Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Watermelon Wonder, Emerald Envy
Embossing Folder: Hexagons Dynamic TIEF
Tools: Big Shot, Stampin’ Trimmer, Bone Folder, Paper Snips, Blender Pen
Embellishments: Rhinestones, Baker’s Twine White
Other: Tombow Glue, Mini Glue Dots

1 comment:

  1. I love this, especially the graduated inking on the greeting! Thanks for joining in this week, good luck x

    ReplyDelete