Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Build a Birthday - #GDP077

Build a Birthday stamp set is a great birthday set, you can change the look so easily by changing the colors of the layers. I chose these colors for a Global Design Project Color Challenge #GDP077.
I love chocolate cake, so most of my cake layers will be chocolate!!! I added a leaf border from the Ready to Pop stamp set. Another great set! Thanks so much for stopping by, please leave me a comment!




Card with the Envelope


Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Build a Birthday, Ready to Pop, Teeny Tiny Wishes (sentiment)
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Inks: Peekaboo Peach, Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay
Tools: Stampin’ Trimmer, Bone Folder, Paper Snips, Misti
Embellishments: Very Vanilla 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones
Other: Tombow Glue, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots


2 comments:

  1. Lovely Card Pam! Thanks for sharing your creativity and playing along with Global Design Project this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, your card is great and I love your use of the challenge colors. Thanks for playing along with Global Design Project. I live in Mt. Juliet, too! Hi there, neighbor!

    ReplyDelete