Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Home Sweet Home


I love quaint cottages surrounded by flowers! I created this little yellow cottage with its white window boxes filled with flowers, using the Home Sweet Home Thinlits Dies. The cottage has a white arched door and white arched windows, topped with a shaker tile roof. I plan to fill this little cottage with treats (what else but Lemon Drop candy!). I left the two top panels (roof) open to access the treats and glued shut the bottom. The front door has a Rhinestone door knob and the door does open!!! The Sweet Home stamp set and matching Home Sweet Home Thinlits are a carryover for next year's catalog! Yay! Thanks for stopping by, please leave me a comment.


Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Sweet Home
Cardstock: So Saffron, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride,
     Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Garden Green
Inks: Flirty Flamingo
Thinlits: Home Sweet Home Thinlits Dies
Punches: Tree Builder (Flowers and Leaves), Handheld 1/8” Circle Punch (Flower Centers)
Tools: Big Shot, Stampin’ Trimmer, Bone Folder, Paper Snips
Embellishments: Rhinestone (front door knob)
Other: Tombow Glue, Glue Dots

6 comments:

  1. Pam, I absolutely love your cottage!!! When I got this bundle I could not make enough houses. I was just thinking about it the other day. You put so much wonderful detail into it even down to the white strip below the door. I hope it is ok to CASE this amazing house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ramsey. This little cottage was so much fun to make, looking forward to making all sorts of themed houses (Easter, Halloween, Christmas...).
      I consider it a compliment if you CASE my work. Please send me a link or image!

      Delete
  2. This is adorable ! I might just have to get this Bundle after seeing your darling cottage ! Love the colors !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sonny, this is a great bundle to have...think of the possibilities!

      Delete
  3. Love your spring cottage, Pam!! Already pinned for future inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete